THE JAGUAR RESTAURANT GROUP TEAM IS LOOKING FOR ENERGETIC, RESPONSIBLE, FOOD-LOVING, DETAIL-ORIENTED PEOPLE TO WORK IN OUR AWARD-WINNING RESTAURANTS.
Bussers take responsibility for the cleanliness and overall appearance of the dining area of a restaurant. Duties generally include clearing off and sanitizing tables for the next group of customers, disposing of trash and other waste, and keeping the restaurant stocked with adequate supplies, such as plates, glasses, silverware, and napkins. Help cooks, servers, dishwashers, and bartenders perform small tasks as needed.
Additional duties include:
Provide our brand of "Alive and Making a Difference" hospitality to achieve customer satisfaction and exceptional service to all guests in a friendly, efficient manner. The right person will gain menu knowledge and give recommendations from our compilation of cuisine and drink offerings.
• Must have excellent customer service skills.
• Leading by example through modeling our core values in everyday behavior
• A minimum of 6 months of experience in full service, high volume, casual dining restaurants
• Provides the highest quality of service to customers and associates at all times.
• Ensures a clean, sanitized and well stocked restaurant
• Demonstrates the ability to interact with the public and coworkers in a friendly, enthusiastic and outgoing manner.
• Ability to work in a fast paced and team oriented environment
• Good communication skills
• Essential hand/eye coordination, able to multitask
• Knowledge of principles for dealing directly with the public
• Excellent organization and problem solving skills
• Standing and walking during entire 8 hour shift
• Lifts and carries supplies, cases up to 50 lbs
• Ability to speak English
• A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment.
• Outgoing, sincere, and lively personality.
• Dedicated Professional with Strong Work Ethic Required.
• Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including days, nights, weekends, and holidays.
• Full Time
Great pay, vacation and team member discounts and a place where you work with friends, connect with guests and feel great! Team members can also find a long lasting career with JHG's. This is the complete package -- everything you want a job or career to be!
How to apply:
Send your resume by e-mail (recommended) : http://jaguarhg.com/employment/
Apply in person from 10 am to 4 pm at 2889 Mc Farlane Road, Miami FL 33133
Please do not apply if you don't have the experience
For more information, please visit our websites
Jaguar Hospitality Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Drug-free workplace and we use E-Verify
Ask us anything. We will be back with you shortly.